Sunday, April 01, 2007

Latest news...

I am planning to make some major changes in my blog when I am dismissed from the army and released from any obligations. Right now all I am trying is to keep up to date with some of the blogs that I am a reader. For that purpose I use a little complex system since I have no computer or Internet access: I download the feeds from these blogs with a feed aggregator, convert them to html pages and then transfer them into my mobile. Coming Back to my goal for blog renewal, I have many fresh ideas that I hope to implement. Although I have not set specific goals as concerns the renewal, I have a general overall picture of how I wanted to be and what new features and metrics it should obtain. Changes will refer to blog's design. By design though I don't mean blog's appearance and interface exclusively but organisation, new features and functionality as well. Of course the name of the blog and it's URL will change too to reflect something more relevant to marketing and to be eye-catching. Finding a great title is a really tough challenge but I am working on it and I hope that I 'll come up with something good. More details about my ideas and the whole concept will be released in the future. All I want right now is to retain the current enthusiasm and excitement I have and I am sure I will bridge the gap of my absence. Sure I need a lot of feedback and input on this project so everyone is warmly invited to comment, suggest, disagree and join my effort in any way.

No comments: