Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Business Strategy Evolution

Last year I had written a series of posts about the possible evolution of business strategy. A great blogger I know, Dmitry Linkov, was writing his post-graduate assignment on this topic and these were some of my thoughts about the subject (you can find my thoughts here, here and here). Anyway, thinking of my ideas about business strategy evolution it seems that I have not included what these days seems so obvious: social media. Social media are and will definitely be included in the short and medium-term focus of business strategy and innovational – creative thinking. In fact, I foresee social media as key elements that corporations and organizations will implement as core competencies and they will take advantage of their users’ generated content as business strengths.

No comments: