Saturday, August 18, 2007

Networking

This is a call for comments post!!!


I have found many networking sites and webservices and I guess that they all have great features and services. Some of most distinguished are: LinkedIn, Facebook, Ryze, ZeroDegrees, Tagged, Orkut, Ziki, etc. I realize that it is almost impossible to register and be active to all of those. You may have to register to 2-3 but you cannot cope with more. Moreover I guess it’s extremely time consuming and requires a lot of effort to try all of these and find the best so I would like some feedback out of your experiences about the above and other networking webservices. Which do you prefer and why? Are there any special features in one of them that the rest are lacking? I am looking forward to building my profile into a professional way and I would like to know your educated views and opinions. Please leave your comments (which of the above do you personally use and why).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course like your web-site however you have to test the spelling on several of
your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to
inform the truth nevertheless I will surely
come again again.

my weblog location voiture casablanca