Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Back Again

Finally I am finished with the army. My military obligations are now almost fulfilled. There are a few days left and some typical paperwork and I am done. Freedom again! I hope I will start blogging dynamically again. I have some things to do and some goals that I want to pursuit as regards blogging. First I want to increase my readership: more readers, more loyalty. I want to blog more and be more frequent and consistent in my posts. I will also consider migrating into my own hosting “room”, changing blog title, template & design and making big changes in general. To be honest I have a good idea about that (it includes title, the design and the whole blog), but I will have to re-evaluate the necessity because that will involve a lot of work, effort and costs.

Being free again is great but I think that I have already too many irons into fire. So many things were postponed because of the army and catching up with everything and making amends for the lost time (1 whole year of my life) is really very difficult. So, actually, my claims to be free are only theoretically correct as I am already pursuing too many things and having too many commitments.

No comments: