Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What’s new in this blog?

Major Changes were done and are going to be done very soon. This blog has changed character. It is now becoming Scientific and Technical only. Particularly Marketing and subcategories of Marketing, Internet and other related issues should be discussed exclusively! Since I now have my MSN Space, I would post other topics there.

Moreover the sidebar was changed:
Links to other Marketing Blog were added as well as other Marketing Sites. Furthermore these links should be updated and many more should be added soon. Do you have any links to suggest? Go on, add a comment / post of the relevant URL or send me email!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was just looking around the net for web sites related to customer relationship management solution and came across your blog. I was going to add a blog to my site, for customer relationship management solution and of course other related material, but I'm not sure if it would work.
I'm a bit worried about getting un-wanted 'rude' posts rather than ones related to customer relationship management solution on my site...... perhaps I just try it out - then you can come and post on it :)

Take care
Stewart

Anonymous said...

relationship book